Monday 6 February 2012

Loveliness....


… but The Sound of Music is definitely not one of them!

In no particular order…
  • Tea, especially out of a tea pot
  • Dinner out with my husband
  • Bed sheet change day – nothing beats fresh, white, crisp cotton
  • Smudge, our border terrier and the 3rd member of our family
  • Home
  • UK history
  • A run with my Ipod
  • Neat, tidy and organised
  • Dressing up in pretty things
  • Big Bang Theory, a dose of Sheldon Cooper can always make me chuckle
  • Stripy socks, no alternative will do. In fact I like most stripy things
  • Nice stationery
  • Seeing the world
  • Elephants
  • My bobble hat (knitted by my 97 year old nan)
  • Terry’s chocolate orange
  • A good book, if it makes you laugh out loud, cry, or not want to put it down you’re on to a winner
  • My Tiffany locket and wedding day gift from my husband
  • Airports (read blog 1)
  • High heels
  • Brown paper and string
  • Dancing
  • Photographs and taking them
  • Scones, jam and cream
  • Gin, champagne and cocktails (not together!)
  • Converse trainers
  • Hydrangeas
  • My whistling kettle
  • Aeroplanes
  • Weddings (organising stuff, pretty dresses, happy lovely people...)

No comments:

Post a Comment